wtorek, 13 września 2016

Adršpašsko-teplické skály, Czech Republic


Again, Czech Republic. :) There you can find amazing places. This time, we was returning from Prague stopped on the rocks Teplice. We walked designated route from the village to the next village. What I remember most is a return trip to the train. I wanted to buy tickets from the conductor. "Omg I have no Czech money here, the euro was in the car" -I thought. We were carrying only Polish zloty. I trying to convince  her that 20 PLN is equivalent to about 5 euros. Ticket cost 20 CZK or less than a 1 euro. I was afraid of the mandate. Conductor after long deliberation decided that it might be enough.We established a small debate, but we end trip without a mandate. Funny scene, because each of us spoke in own language. Talking Polish-Czech.  Keep the change :).



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz